zBackup.app is an easy way to automatically sync your Zoom Cloud Recordings to a number of cloud storage sites like Google Drive, YouTube, OneDrive, Vimeo, and Dropbox. Some of our customers are unique and need a custom integration. We can help you put together a custom integration with nearly any cloud storage provider you'd like using Zapier, a low-code automation system.
Who is the Custom Integration Service for?
Most of our users are perfectly content with our standard service
that you would have access to self-configure within minutes. You'll be interested in talking to us about a custom integration if:
- You have a large number of users to integrate. Our custom service does not have to be set up on every individual user's account.
- You have custom needs including logging metadata on Google Sheets or a CRM.
- You want to integrate with a provider we don't provide through our standard service.
- zBackup's advanced filtering options aren't advanced enough for you. :)
Set Up Process
- Email us at email@example.com with what type of integration you're trying to do. Try to include as much detail as possible: number of users, number of monthly recordings, the service(s) you'd like to integrate with, etc.
- We look into the feasibility of your use case and come back with a quote. We may ask to schedule a Zoom meeting to review your needs face to face.
- Once the pricing is approved, we build the integration. You'll need to provide us with secure access to your Zoom account and any integration services you need.
- We launch the integration and monitor it for any necessary changes or bug fixes. Reasonable ongoing maintenance and changes are included in your monthly service fee.
Because every integration built with this service is custom-built for the customer, we can be really creative about how we build yours.
- Filter recordings by topic, duration, file size, start date
- Integrate meeting metadata including participants, time spent on meeting, etc.
- Log/transfer data to Google Sheets, a CRM, or another destination
- Send an email with information about the meeting
Note that there are technical limitations to how your Zoom integration can be built, and we will try to work within those limitations to implement your vision. A complex integration will naturally cost more to build, host, and maintain than a basic one. CRM integrations are particularly difficult to build within the Zoom API's limitations.
Because of the flexibility of building a custom integration using Zapier, we can build you a Zoom integration with nearly any provider that Zapier supports.
- Amazon S3
- Citrix ShareFile
- Google Drive
- Google Sheets
- Zoho WorkDrive
- Don't see yours here? Contact us and we will look into the feasibility of building the integration.
Some providers are listed on the basis of reviewing their specifications rather than having tested them before. When you request a provider, we may need to spend some time to test whether they fully meet our requirements.
A custom integration project starts at $300 to set up, $40/mo for hosting the zBackup component, and $20/mo for a Zapier account if you don't already have one for a small team with basic needs. Reach out for a detailed quote for larger organizations.
Your meeting recording metadata is securely transmitted to zBackup for processing prior to being passed along to Zapier for execution of the backup. We do not retain logs of any of your metadata, though Zapier does. Your Zapier account can be secured using multifactor authentication, and Zapier is a generally secure system trusted by many large organizations.
Neither zBackup nor this custom integration are HIPAA compliant.
Ready to Get Started?
Great! See our "Set Up Process" section above for more details.
Start by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
and copy email@example.com
with what type of integration you're trying to do. Try to include as much
detail as possible: number of users, number of monthly recordings, the
service(s) you'd like to integrate with, etc.